Where is Holistic Sandtray Institute (HSI)?
Holistic Sandtray Institute is seated in Cajun Country's very own Lafayette, Louisiana! Our office is located in downtown Lafayette next to delicious food, quaint shops, and loads of culture.
Location of Retreat & Training
Good news, there are some great places within really close distance to the training site!
Here are a few other recommended spaces near the training site in downtown Lafayette, LA.
Retreat & Training Address:
119 Caillouet Place
Lafayette, LA 70503
*Training is 2 miles from Lafayette Airport
Where to Stay Close to the HSI Retreat
Where to Eat Within Walking Distance from HSI
- Spoonbill Watering Hole & Restaurant
- Pat’s Downtown
- Pop’s Poboys
- Agave Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Reve Coffee
- La Carreta
- Dwyer’s Café
- Scratch Farm Kitchen
- Central Pizza & Bar
- TULA Taco + Amigos
- Luna Bar & Grill
- The French Press
- Don’s Seafood
- Pamplona Tapas Bar
- Borden’s Ice Cream
What to Do Around Lafayette
- Visit the University of Louisiana at Lafayette (located 2 blocks from HSI) and spot an alligator in the swamp located outside of the student union
- Visit Avery Island and Jungle gardens to see Louisiana's beautiful year-round lush greenery.
- Shop downtown Lafayette, LA
- Bowl and listen to live music at Rock n Bowl!
- Cajun dance at Blue Moon Saloon
- Visit Larc’s Acadian Village
- Fish at Lake Martin
- Explore one of the Downtown Lafayette Museums
- Visit Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve Acadian Cultural Center
- See Local Art at Sans Souci Fine Craft Gallery
- Take a Cajun Swamp Tour